Inputs and Outputs
- Output: 1.5A @ +12V | 1.5A @ +5V | 1.0 A @ -12V
- Input: 15V, 4.6 A (center positive)
- Replaceable input fuse. Protects the wall-plugged adapter. The KOMA Strom AC/DC adapter actually has its own protection mechanisms and will itself shutdown in most cases before the input fuse trips.
- Input overvoltage. Strom+ works up to specification from 15V – 20V input and works out of specification up to 28V input.
- Input reverse polarity protection
- Output overvoltage protection
- Output short-circuit protection
- Output over current protection
- Output undervoltage protection
- All above output protections independent for each rail. If any rail fails, the whole module shuts down.
Connectors and Controls
- Main DC-Input (15 VDC)
- On/Off switch
- Front panel connector to a passive Strom module
- 2 standard Eurorack 16-pin connectors (for modules or a flying busboard)
- Back panel Strom connector to solid busboards
- 48mm without Eurorack power connector connected (distribute power via Strom connector cable)
- 52mm with Eurorack power cable connected
Read the Manual for the KOMA Elektronik STROM Power Solution.
See here the Koma Power Pinouts https://koma-elektronik.com/new/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/power.pdf